Monday, August 01, 2011

Home Sweet Home.








After all of the tears and emotion, it was nice to be "home" and focus on our new beginning in Macon. I must say, while super exciting, it felt strange the first few days. Almost like we were on vacation?! Especially when I would be drinking my coffee in the morning, looking out at this.







213







The dining/kitchen area. My gourmet-cook-husband's favorite place.138







Front entryway. I love the doors in this house. They are all almost fully paned and old and heavy.
144





Looking in from the entryway. The massive amount of natural light from these windows have made for some fun pics of the kids.
137




Baby Hayes' room. Quite a step up from a pack and play in the corner of mama and daddy's room.
155




Playroom. One of my favorite places. The kids have absolutely loved having this space with TONS of room for their toys. We spend a great deal of time here.
147




Playroom built ins. These are now stacked with books and bins and frames.
146




Sunroom off of the playroom. Guest bathroom.
150165




Master bath.
164




My favorite room. The master closet.
158




Basement family room. Super cozy. That fireplace makes me yearn for Fall!
174




Basement bathroom and stairs leading to the main floor.
178180




Be back with more later. Kids are waking up and boxes are still waiting to be unpacked! Home sweet home.

2 comments:

Jill said...

Gorgeous home!! Excited for y'all! Can't wait to see all the touches you do to it :)

Jennifer T said...

Love the house! Send more pics after the decorating is done...which I'm sure you have SO much time for! :)Can't wait to see more.