Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Nausea

That is what I experienced when I saw this. Absolute and total nausea. Ashton skipped into the kitchen this morning, smiling and announced, "marker!!!" I turned around from the sink to see his devilish mischevious little hands COVERED in black "marker"; also known as a permanant sharpie. He said, "Come on, Mommy!!!!" and ran to the guest bathroom.

And that's when I saw this. Nausea.




John was hanging some frames for me in this bathroom, as part of a total overhaul
and re-organization project. He had a sharpie on the counter to help mark the holes that he planned to drill. I am now feeling that I should post an "after" post when it is done. The sharpie actually came right off with the help of Clorox Clean up (my tried and true go to for anything and everything).

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Jessica--you are a great mom!!! glad the Clorox cleaner works!! I love reading your stories~

The Kerr's said...

Thanks Aunt Mag :)

Anonymous said...

Have to admit, that little munchkin has some great artistic skills!

Autumn Mayfield said...

Wow! That would startle me. I have made a mental note...no sharpies in the bathroom. He is still the cutest thing ever...

Marlene said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marlene said...

Reminds me of the time little Austin covered himself in blue sharpie, he was a smurf for days and while it was scribbled haphazardly "here and there" on his face, torso, arms and legs...his "private" parts were all solid blue, cracked me up...boys!

Jill said...

Is it bad that I laughed as soon as I saw this? We had had the same exact experience. FYI. Nail polish remover and the magic eraser also work :)

kimberlyharvard said...

Oh. My. Gosh. My jaw dropped to the ground when I saw those pictures. So glad it came clean!! :)