Monday, February 15, 2010

one of those mornings

Do you ever feel like this?
Ashton announced this morning that "Ashon sick". "Ashon go lay down in chair mom".


And he did. So pitiful. Please God tell me that we are not in for another round of illnesses.



Thankfully Emory was here to help this morning while I tended to the patient. Like her nightgown? It was my mom's.


Jackson decided to do this for the ten millionth time this week.



He then got the heck out of dodge.

Welcome to a morning at the Kerr household!

2 comments:

kimberlyharvard said...

Poor Ashton...he looks so pitiful. Don't you hate that for your kids?

I do love a little boy in pajamas though (Jack has those same ones). They are just so cute!

Jill said...

Feel better Ashton! Lilly does that exact same thing in the dishwasher- I am always scared she's going to break it :)

I think I have the same nightgown!