Thursday, June 17, 2010

a bouncing baby...

boy is on the way! Daddy and I are so overjoyed and excited to welcome this little bundle into our family. He showed off his kicking and thumbsucking skills today for us. It was beautiful and surreal to see him moving about, sucking and kicking. I truly cannot wait to meet this little guy in person. We told Ashton that he was getting a little brother and he said, "Oh! Ok! I want a snack, mommy." Upon finishing his snack, he announced, "My belly is full. I have a baby brother in my belly."

3 comments:

Katie said...

I love Ashtonisms

Autumn Mayfield said...

That is too cute! What exciting news...sweet Emory can still be the princess and Ashton will have a best friend. I love it! Congratulations...you make having two (and soon three) look so easy! :D

Jill said...

YAY!! So excited about our "identical" lives!! CONGRATS!