Thursday, May 13, 2010

dinner with the christianson's

Well, it seems that even though we live in Houston, TX, we get a good dose of Tallahassee quite a bit. I have blogged about Steph, who I went to high school with and who now lives five minutes away from me. She is not the only Tally transplant that I choose to spend as much of my time with as possible :) There are now five of us total that were all in the same high school, at the same time! More to come on Laura and Sommer later. Our wonderful friends, Chad and Ansley, had us over to their BEAUTIFUL new house last week for dinner. They are the latest and greatest Tally transfers, and I am so thrilled. Ansley and I cheered together in high school and now have kids less than one month in age a part. Her sweet Caden is nearly one month older than sassy pants. The kids played, played and played, only breaking to eat and eventually bathe. Such a wonderful night with great friends.




DSC_0187DSC_0199



DSC_0182

DSC_0152DSC_0153

DSC_0108DSC_0105

3 comments:

Jill said...

So cute! How awesome that you have so many close TLH friends surrounding you! P.S. Saw your sweet parents at Red Elephant the other night :)

Ansley Christianson said...

I LOVE IT! we had so much fun...we MUST do it again soon!

Garrett Robinson said...

I love your template- your photos are so big and clear. What settings do you use? Meredith gave instructions once but I couldn't get my blogger to work....
whenare you due?

Tots is due Christmas day- how is that for planning?