Monday, April 25, 2011

Herb Waterer

He loves to water the herbs...and also the sidewalk, grass, car tires, driveway, flower beds, etc. Most notably of late, he decided to water the sidewalk outside of the restaurant we were about to walk into. I was unloading sassy pants and heard daddy yell, "Ashton!!!" I immediately assumed he fell and expected to hear him cry out at any second. When I didn't hear a cry, I peered around the car door to see my sweet husband desperately trying to pull his pants up while waving and apologizing to a window full of customers. Ashton had a look of total confusement on his face, as to say, "What? I had to go."


Water on, precious boy. The days of you wearing a post-naptime pull up, holding a matchbox car and pee peeing in the backyard because you are having too much fun playing with your mama to go inside will soon be fleeting.


Water on.








Ashton watering plants

4 comments:

Jill said...

I LOVE this!! We do it all the time :) Precious little cheeks!!

Katie said...

LOVE!!!

Katherine said...

Love this...just busted E "watering" the parking lot at Kohl's!

Autumn Mayfield said...

This is the best! Coming from the mama of two girls, this is hilarious...I love it!!!