Sunday, October 03, 2010

lil punkins

Grammie is here. Thank you Lord. She is helping me prepare for baby Hayes' arrival. Lots of washing, organizing, relaxing (for me) and back scratching (again, for me). I really don't want her to leave. We took the kids to a local pumpkin patch this afternoon before dinner. The weather was perfect and the kids were SO excited to pick out the first pumpkins of the season. We must have heard Ashton say "This one is my favorite!" atleast 20 times. I love Fall...



DSC_0800DSC_0799

DSC_0840DSC_0782

DSC_0869

DSC_0778DSC_0823

DSC_0856

1 comments:

Autumn Mayfield said...

I have been meaning to comment sooner - I LOVE the name Hayes...all of your kids have the type of names (Emory especially :) that are so unique but strong and beautiful. Just love them! On another note, these pumpkin pictures are amazing - you are so good with your camera. Hope you are feeling well - not too much longer. :)