Thursday, September 23, 2010

He has a name

Finally. We have officially named this sweet little baby boy growing inside me. And let me tell ya, I thought it would never happen. We have decided on Hayes David Kerr. David after my father and Hayes sounds like it should be a family name, but is not...until now :) We just love it. I especially love the way Ashton says it. He pronounces it perfectly and drawls out the "a" just a little. Emory is trying hard to fashion her mouth to make the word, although she has no idea why she needs to learn that particular word. She is the sassafras baby girl of the family, after all...according to her. We got to see sweet baby Hayes yesterday at an ultrasound, and can you say John Jr. ?!? Even more so than the first two. Unreal how much this baby boy looks like his handsome daddy already. No denying that Kerr nose and those Elvis lips!! Not even on a 4D ultrasound! Ha!!

1 comments:

Jill said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE Hayes!!! It's perfect!