Monday, January 25, 2010

Sassy Pants




The name says it all. Boy is she sassy. And sweet. And edible. Emory's nickname since birth has been sassy pants. Ashton even lovingly refers to her as such on occasion. Here are a few updates on my sweet little sassy girl:

She is all girl...with a slight touch of toughness those with older brothers are required to possess.

I probably kiss her 200+ per day. (not really an update on her)

She turned one last month and got up and started walking (more like strutting) on her actual birthday.

She can say dada, dad, and daddy, but has never uttered so much as a "ma".

She can scream at a higher octave level than I knew existed.

She dances and sings on demand.

Her hair is wild and beautiful.

Emory is the quintessential daddy's girl. The sun rises and sets with her daddy.

She is very focused. Where Ashton could be distracted or easily sufficed at this age, Emory stays focused on the object of her desire until she obtains it!

She has THE most beautiful smile.

Her favorite word (other than dada) is "TA-DA!!!"

She LOVES to be held, but not cuddled.

She measured 75% in weight and "off the chart" in height at her one year check up. "Off the chart" is greater than 105%!

She only blows air kisses, but they are blown with gusto.

Emory Anne is such a blessing and joy in our lives. I cannot imagine my world without her sweet, sassy self.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is just too cute! What a great post!

The Kerr's said...

Thanks Kas!!

Anonymous said...

Jessica: This is wonderful--I love reading about my kiddies here, and feeling a part of their day (and yours) even though I am hundreds of miles away. I miss all of you so much... Love Aunt Mac

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Ok I figured out how to put my name and url in.