Sunday, January 20, 2008

Grandad's 70th Birthday in St. Pete

For my Grandad's 70th birthday, Ashton and I drove down to St. Pete with Grammie and Papa to help surprise him with a birthday dinner at Carrabba's. Daddy had to go back to Houston for work, but since I was off through the new year, we decided to stay and make the short trek down to St. Pete. We had a wonderful time celebrating with our family and spending the night on the beach.


G-G-Dad, Aunt Joyce, and G-G-Ma

Uncle Chris and the birthday boy
Grammie and Papa at the surprise party...
Taken by Grammie on the way down to St. Pete Surprise! Grandad realizing what is going on...

Grandad and his # 1 and 1/2... He calls me his #1 because I am the oldest grandchild, so he has now coined Ashton his # 1 and 1/2.

Ashton and his great godmother, Aunt Lori, and godsister, Stephany



Aunt Lori and Ashton


Steph and Ashton on the beach
Ashton and his second cousin, (also my godson), Ricky












0 comments: