Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Baby Shower

The girls at work had a belated baby shower for me today. Since I had Ashton over the summer, they felt that I should still have a shower. It was so sweet. Laura (Ashton's amazing and wonderful nanny) brought him to the shower, decked out in his plaid ralph lauren romper that Grammie got him. He was of course the hit of the shower, and put on quite a show of smiling and kicking for all of the teachers. It was a nice end to a day that started out with one of my kids throwing up in my classroom (always fun) and another one needing stiches after taking a face dive on the playground at recess. OK, off to give Ashton his bath and then HOPEFULLY to bed!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad you are keeping us all updated...tell little Ashton hello!

"Aunt Jordan"